Spinal Cord Injury
- Are FVC, NIF, TV needed?
- Cough Assist device if not intubated?
- Higher tidal volumes in use?
- EZ Pap or Metaneb ordered?
- Peridex ordered for oral care (intubated only)?
- Is bradycardia present?
- Is bradycardia symptomatic?
- Is MAP > 70 mmHg?
Bowel and Bladdder
- Has bowel program been started with Dulcolax, Colace/Senna?
- Is bowel program successful?
- If Foley D/C'd, has straigh cath schedule been ordered?
- Does patient have neuropathic pain?
- Does patient have muscle spasms?
Spinal Cord Injury guideline
Powered by SurgicalCriticalCare.net